Go Ask Alice, Anonymous


Image result for go ask alice  About a year ago I was introduced to the book called Go Ask Alice. I am not gonna lie it took me some time to get into it and actually understand what the true meaning behind it was. It was boring at first it took me time, but once you do it really shows an amazing story about a young lady around the age of 15.

       Although it took me so long to get into the book once I did it was good. The girl in the book (the main character) isn't named specifically because the book is one hundred percent anonymous. She is a young girl that starts off as a sophomore trying to get through the year on the right foot but soon realizes that it will be hard because of all of the kids in her school do drugs. She tells herself that she will only do one but we soon realize that it turns out to be way more then one. she doesn't believe that she has a drug problem  but anyone reading it could pick the up after the first few entries.
 I really enjoy the way the book is, its raw and untouched, it was left just the way it was written.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com